A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Younger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Younger is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Younger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Brain Disorder
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Muscule Diseases
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Younger graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Younger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Younger MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Younger practice?
- Dr. David Younger has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Younger practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Neurologists.