A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Younger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Younger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Younger
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Younger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Younger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Brain Disorder
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Muscule Diseases
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Younger graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Younger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Younger MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Younger practice?
- Dr. David Younger has 1 office location.
Dr. David Younger practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Neurologists.