A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Yousem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Yousem, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yousem graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yousem has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yousem accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Yousem practice?
Dr. David Yousem practices Neuroradiology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Baltimore Radiologists.