A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Yousem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Yousem is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Yousem, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yousem graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yousem has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mark Yousem MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Yousem practice?
- Dr. David Yousem has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Yousem practices Neuroradiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Radiologists.