A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Yousem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Yousem is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yousem
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yousem Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Yousem, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yousem graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yousem has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mark Yousem MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Yousem practice?
- Dr. David Yousem has 1 office location.
Dr. David Yousem practices Neuroradiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Radiologists.