A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Yuan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yuan graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Yuan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David D Yuan MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Yuan practice?
- Dr. David Yuan has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Yuan practices Radiology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Radiologists.