A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Yucha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Yucha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Yucha, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Yucha graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Yucha has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Thomas Yucha MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David T. Yucha practice?
- Dr. David Yucha has 12 office locations.
Dr. David Yucha practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and West Chester, PA.
See Collegeville Orthopedic Surgeons.