Dr. David Yucha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Yucha?

May 19th, 2016

Nichole Johnson

I HAD MY MENISCUS REPAIRED AFTER IT WAS CAUSING ME TERRIBLE PAIN!!!!!!!!! I AM GLAD TO SAY that I no longer feel any pain in the knee since my surgery and am planning to see him soon for another procedure on the other knee

September 9th, 2015

I had knee surgery two years ago by doctor Yucha and I have to get another surgery on the same knee because of scar tissues.

April 16th, 2015

I do not recommend Dr. Yucha

First let me say that everyone has a bad day so I am going to follow up with Dr. Yucha. However, I can only review him on my experience and not hope that my next experience is better. First, I waited a total of 1 hour and 10 min to see the doc. Once he came in, he seemed to have an attitude and seemed to be bothered by my questions. This was a new patient appointment and he barely asked any questions. He just manipulated my arm and made a diagnosis (yes, he did look at xrays too). He didn't even ask where the pain was. After 2-3 minutes he whispered "any questions" and didn't seem to want me to ask any. Then he shook my hand like an arthritic old woman and left. I was in the room with him for a maximum of 5 minutes (I checked my watch). I have a lot of experience with doctors both as a patient and as a Medical Assistant. I know specialists tend to have long wait times, but this was ridiculous. To wait such a long time, to be seen for such a short amount of time is beyond the pale. To keep someone waiting then give them so little is almost unforgivable. I will be returning because I don't have a lot of choice in Orothos and because I want to get my issue resolved, but I will not see him for any future ortho issues. Five minutes is not sufficient time for a follow up, much less a new patient appointment.

September 29th, 2017