Dr. David Yucha, MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Update to my last review show details Update to my last review
by Pyalgia on Jun 17th, 2015

This is an update to my review from April of this year. I saw Dr. Yucha today for a follow up appt. He was much friendlier and I felt like he addressed my issue appropriately. He seemed to be in a good mood and even joked with me a bit. I only had to wait 30 minutes to see him this time, which I have found is typical for specialists. As I said in my last review, everyone has a bad day from time to time and I think that was the case with my last visit.

I do not recommend Dr. Yucha show details I do not recommend Dr. Yucha
by Pyalgia on Apr 16th, 2015

First let me say that everyone has a bad day so I am going to follow up with Dr. Yucha. However, I can only review him on my experience and not hope that my next experience is better. First, I waited a total of 1 hour and 10 min to see the doc. Once he came in, he seemed to have an attitude and seemed to be bothered by my questions. This was a new patient appointment and he barely asked any questions. He just manipulated my arm and made a diagnosis (yes, he did look at xrays too). He didn't even ask where the pain was. After 2-3 minutes he whispered "any questions" and didn't seem to want me to ask any. Then he shook my hand like an arthritic old woman and left. I was in the room with him for a maximum of 5 minutes (I checked my watch). I have a lot of experience with doctors both as a patient and as a Medical Assistant. I know specialists tend to have long wait times, but this was ridiculous. To wait such a long time, to be seen for such a short amount of time is beyond the pale. To keep someone waiting then give them so little is almost unforgivable. I will be returning because I don't have a lot of choice in Orothos and because I want to get my issue resolved, but I will not see him for any future ortho issues. Five minutes is not sufficient time for a follow up, much less a new patient appointment.