A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Yuh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Yuh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Yuh, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lung Transplantation
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yuh graduated from Stanford University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Yuh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yuh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David D. Yuh practice?
Dr. David Yuh practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Transplant Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See New Haven Surgeons and New Haven Cardiologists.