A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Yuh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Yuh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yuh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yuh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Yuh, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yuh graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yuh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David D Yuh MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David D. Yuh practice?
- Dr. David Yuh has 1 office location.
Dr. David Yuh practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Surgeons.