A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Yuh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Yuh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yuh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yuh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Yuh, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yuh graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yuh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David D Yuh MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David D. Yuh practice?
- Dr. David Yuh has 1 office location.
Dr. David Yuh practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Surgeons.