A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Yung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Yung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Yung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yung graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- St Agnes Hospital
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David T. Yung practice?
Dr. David Yung practices Internal Medicine near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY and Harrison, NY.
See Scarsdale Internists.