A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Yung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Yung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Yung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yung graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Tsun Tat Yung MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David T. Yung practice?
- Dr. David Yung has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Yung practices Internal Medicine near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY and Harrison, NY.
See Scarsdale Internists.