Internists
Scarsdale Medical Group
259 Heathcote Rd
Scarsdale, NY 10583
914-723-8100
Locations and availability (6)

|  Excellent Doctor.  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2009

I knew of Dr. Yung from the Access Medical Group in White Plains, NY, but since that group disbanded and my regular doctor moved on to private practice, I was refered by my former doctor to Dr David Yung. Dr Yung's an unmitgated professional who remains truly empathetic to his patients ailments and concerns. Dr Yung took his time with me, ordered tests which I did in fact require, and rendered me the prescriptions I need after he was satisfied with my failed back surgery assessment. I would highly recommend Dr Yung to anyone who's in need of an extremely proficient, well educated, highly knowledgeable doctor. Since my failed back surgery in 1989, I've come in contact with a multitude of specialists, but I must emphatically state, sans any equivication, Dr Yung's the finest doctor I've had the pleasure of meeting and, thus, I'm presently ecstatic to be able to refer to him as my new doctor. Dr Yung's currently practicing, and is a partner, at the Scarsdale Medical Center in Scarsdale, NY. I'm looking forward to my next visit with him, and I know I'll be receiving the very best care for the foreseeable future and beyond.