A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Facial Wrinkles and Lines Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about facial wrinkles and how to fight facial lines caused by aging.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Martin, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Martin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Zachary Martin MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Z. Martin practice?
- Dr. David Martin has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Martin practices Plastic Surgery near Greenbelt, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Bethesda, MD.
See Greenbelt Plastic Surgeons.