A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. D Martin, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Martin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D Zachary Martin MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. D Z. Martin practice?
- Dr. D Martin has 3 office locations.
Dr. D Martin practices Plastic Surgery near Greenbelt, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Greenbelt Plastic Surgeons.