A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Prince:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Prince is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Prince, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prince graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Prince has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David DR Prince MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. David D. Prince practice?
- Dr. David Prince has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Prince practices Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Physiatrists.