A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zabel, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zabel, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabel graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zabel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David D Zabel MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David D. Zabel practice?
- Dr. David Zabel has 1 office location.
Dr. David Zabel practices Plastic Surgery near Newark, DE.
See Newark Plastic Surgeons.