A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zachary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zachary
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Zachary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zachary, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Concierge Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zachary graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Zachary has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Zachary MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Zachary practice?
- Dr. David Zachary has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Zachary practices Family Medicine near San Clemente, CA.
See San Clemente Family Physicians.