A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zachary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zachary
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Zachary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zachary, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Concierge Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zachary graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Zachary has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Zachary MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Zachary practice?
- Dr. David Zachary has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Zachary practices Family Medicine near San Clemente, CA.
See San Clemente Family Physicians.