A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zagzag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zagzag is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Disorder
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Rhabdoid Tumor
- Spinal Cord Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zagzag graduated from Universite De Paris Vii St.Louis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Zagzag has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Zagzag MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. David Zagzag practice?
- Dr. David Zagzag has 1 office location.
Dr. David Zagzag practices Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.