A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zahaluk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zahaluk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zahaluk
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Zahaluk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zahaluk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zahaluk graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zahaluk has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Zahaluk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Zahaluk practice?
- Dr. David Zahaluk has 1 office location.
Dr. David Zahaluk practices Family Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Family Physicians.