A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zahaluk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zahaluk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zahaluk
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zahaluk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zahaluk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zahaluk graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zahaluk has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Zahaluk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Zahaluk practice?
- Dr. David Zahaluk has 1 office location.
Dr. David Zahaluk practices Family Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Family Physicians.