A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zalenski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zalenski, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zalenski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zalenski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zalenski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Zalenski MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Zalenski practice?
- Dr. David Zalenski has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Zalenski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Roseville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.