A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zambo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zambo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zambo
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Zambo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zambo, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Zambo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zambo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Zambo DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David P. Zambo practice?
- Dr. David Zambo has 1 office location.
Dr. David Zambo practices Family Medicine near Nazareth, PA.
See Nazareth Primary Care Doctors.