Dr. David Zaret Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Zaret?

January 12th, 2017

Very good experience. Would use again for neuroma surgery

February 7th, 2016

Went to see Dr. Zaret in 2009 for bunions on both feet getting worse each year. He was rude and stated his mother's feet are worse and would not operate on her, get orthopedic shoes.

January 25th, 2016

Conservative treatment. Not quick to operate the way I think other doctors would have. Very nice and helpful. Office a bit crowded. Waited about half hour but worth it

January 14th, 2016

He did not fix my problem. In fact, he made it worse.

October 1st, 2015

I was going to Dr Zaret for a little over a year after a bad ankle fracture. He provided two surgeries and I am now better than ever. I cant thank Dr Zaret and his staff enough for all their hard work and getting me back on track. Highly recommend Dr Zaret and Orlin and Cohen

September 14th, 2015

Not what we expected

I would not go back to this Ortho simply because he did not take the time to explain the diagnosis of my child's break, recovery, what to expect, etc. I had a lot of questions and felt that he was dismissive with them. My son loved his assistant however who we managed to get more information from.

March 24th, 2015

inconsiderate putz

Uncaring, judgemental a man with no compassion when a patient needs help.threw me out of office cause i see a pain managment doctor as soon as he saw that that was it he gave me a shot a boot and a brace for my foot and nothing worked he agreed in the beginning last resort was surgery and told me cant help me. Never ever go to this obnoxious rude doctor and now thanks to him not helping my foot is worse and maybe torn.

August 24th, 2013

Dissatisfied with treament provided

I saw Dr. Zaret for a foot fracture as he is "an expert". I was disappointed by his consult being very superficial. In fact all the assessments were done in advance by his PA, while Dr. Zaret spent less than 5 minutes with me, not offering any recommendation for treatment other than " come and see me in 3 weeks". Once, when I've asked him if I should bear weight on my fractured foot, and he answered:" use your common sense, don't go shopping at the mall for hours"!?! After seeing Dr. Zaret 3 times over a period of 9 weeks he told me " you are OK, you can use regular shoes". I went later and had a MRI which proved the fracture was not yet healed and another doctor put my foot in a cast for 3 weeks.

August 30th, 2012

Excellent care

I am an RN and it's well known among the healthcare field that RNs make terrible patients because they're so critical of the care they get. I had a tumor removed from my foot by Dr Zaret recently and I cannot give the man and his practice enough praise. He is methodical and proficient in his clinical practice yet personable and caring; a trait rare among most surgeons. He called on his own time to reassure my wife and I that the pathology report was benign well before the scheduled post surgical visit because he knew we were worried and he wanted us to rest easy. Hope I never need him again but if I ever need an orthopedic foot specialist there's no one else I'd call

August 5th, 2012

Such a good guy!

Dr. Zaret is one of those doctors who has the heart and the skill. He is very conservative in his treatment and he will give you both sides of the picture. He takes the time to answer all of your questions and concerns. I've been around the block with foot and ankle doctors and he is one of the best. Thanks doc! HI

February 2nd, 2012

Great Doctor. Nice Office. Pretty long wait time.

Dr. Zaret knows his stuff. After the X-Rays, he was able to let me know what was wrong with my ankle and he let me know what options I would have to correct the problem.Unfortunately I needed a cast for two weeks but he was nice and kind and assured me, answered all my questions, and made me feel safe.I would definitely recommend Dr. Zaret to anybody with ankle or foot issues. One of the best on Long Island!

June 2nd, 2011

LOVE HIM! He repaired a long standing problem with my ankle. He's a nice guy and a good surgeon. You can't ask for more than that. : )