General Practitioners, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

9229 Queens Blvd
Ste CA
Rego Park, NY 11374
718-575-5500
Locations and availability (2)

|  Sloppy  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2013

Came in for a medical abortion, did not even look at the history in the chart, did not do a pelvic but did a abdominal ultrasound. After we left, we made it home and I realized he did not even ask about the blood group. Had to come back for the rhogham the next day because "his office closes at 2." Came back for the 1 week follow up, again no pelvic and did a abdominal ultrasound. Said ok youre good. 2 weeks later started bleeding heavily. Spoke to him and he said to come in. Came to the office and there were so many people there, there were people standing. Made us wait for 40min. Finally we realized it was best to go to an ER. His reviews are BS. BTW, he has pictures of babies hanging all over his office. Weird!

|  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
May 26th, 2012

Highly recc Dr Z He is truly the besy OBGYN in new york. Your luck to be a patient if you get an appointment!

|  NYOBGYN  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2012

This is about the Last Comment. Dr. Zargaroff dose not perform Abortion after 12 week. You must gone some place else lady.

Mar 16th, 2011

i was high risk due to 3 c-s . few doctor refused to help me. but he is expert ,made it easy . jennifer

Sep 2nd, 2010

well I am 5 months pregnant and he spent no time with me explaining anything. the lady that picks up the phone after 2 is a total bitch. She could never take a message. I was over charge with my co payment and they thought i would not find out. and i paid for a procedure that the doc said my insurance didnt pay and he charged the insurance a nice amount. alway check with your health care provider because they will take your money.

by Vivviene E. on Jul 7th, 2010

such a nice doctor. good friend of mine recommended him. He had excellent bedside manner and answered all my questions. He is the best!!!

|  Clara  |  show details
by Clara on Apr 13th, 2010

Best OBGYN I have ever been to! Everyone in my family uses him now and I cant say enouh about him

|  Great Doc  |  show details
by SZ on Feb 25th, 2010

He is truly an excellent Dr. I saw him yesterday, he was caring and compassionate and he even called me this morning to see how I was doing. I wish all doctors were like him.