Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  Worst exprience of my life  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2014

Ripoff. I was told he accepted my insurance when I made the appointment. His staff were great and answered any questions I had and helped ease the anxiety I was feeling. The doctor on the other hand is another story. When I got to the appointment he told me that insurance doesn't pay him what he charges(they only pay out $350) so I would need to pay him $400 cash. Then once I agreed and he saw I wanted to get it done, he told me that I was further along than I actually was (I have my personal doctor and a 2nd doctor that I saw prior to him that agreed I was a certain amount of weeks along, and Dr. Zargaroff said I was more just so he could charge me for a 2 day procedure as opposed to 1. The price was now $1000 cash for a 2 day procedure. I paid him and went into the room for the procedure. He then told me I could do the one day procedure if I'd like. Of course I want to get it done all at once so I went for it. After the procedure I was in a lot of pain and very out of it from whatever he gave me. I left and went home. I was told if there were any problems I could contact his 24 hour emergency line. I slept from 1-8pm waking up in between with what seemed to be an unusual amount of pain. By 9 I was so uncomfortable and my abdomen was distended. I called his emergency line about a dozen times and nobody answered. Finally at 9 am I got a call and was told to come in. The doctor took one look at me and sent me to the hospital. Did he come? No. He had a flight to catch to Aruba, or wherever he was going to spend my $1000. At the hospital they determined I had a large 16 cm hematoma which expanded my utuerus to the size of someone who was 6 months pregnant. (I was 3 months when I terminated) They told me that this was probably caused by him not performing the procedure correctly. I almost needed blood transfusions because of the blood loss but after enough begging and pleading with the doctors they let me go without it and gave me medicine and instructed I follow it. I missed over a week of work. Had extreme pain throughout the time. The doctor called me once to ask me how I was and I could barely hear him over his terrible cell phone connection. Since, I have contacted him over a dozen times to request a refund for the procedure and have yet to hear back from him. My periods have not been the same since. I get horrible cramping where as I never had cramping before. DO NOT go to this doctor.

|  Sloppy  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2013

Came in for a medical abortion, did not even look at the history in the chart, did not do a pelvic but did a abdominal ultrasound. After we left, we made it home and I realized he did not even ask about the blood group. Had to come back for the rhogham the next day because "his office closes at 2." Came back for the 1 week follow up, again no pelvic and did a abdominal ultrasound. Said ok youre good. 2 weeks later started bleeding heavily. Spoke to him and he said to come in. Came to the office and there were so many people there, there were people standing. Made us wait for 40min. Finally we realized it was best to go to an ER. His reviews are BS. BTW, he has pictures of babies hanging all over his office. Weird!

|  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
May 26th, 2012

Highly recc Dr Z He is truly the besy OBGYN in new york. Your luck to be a patient if you get an appointment!

|  NYOBGYN  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2012

This is about the Last Comment. Dr. Zargaroff dose not perform Abortion after 12 week. You must gone some place else lady.

Mar 16th, 2011

i was high risk due to 3 c-s . few doctor refused to help me. but he is expert ,made it easy . jennifer

Sep 2nd, 2010

well I am 5 months pregnant and he spent no time with me explaining anything. the lady that picks up the phone after 2 is a total bitch. She could never take a message. I was over charge with my co payment and they thought i would not find out. and i paid for a procedure that the doc said my insurance didnt pay and he charged the insurance a nice amount. alway check with your health care provider because they will take your money.

by Vivviene E. on Jul 7th, 2010

such a nice doctor. good friend of mine recommended him. He had excellent bedside manner and answered all my questions. He is the best!!!

|  Clara  |  show details
by Clara on Apr 13th, 2010

Best OBGYN I have ever been to! Everyone in my family uses him now and I cant say enouh about him

|  Great Doc  |  show details
by SZ on Feb 25th, 2010

He is truly an excellent Dr. I saw him yesterday, he was caring and compassionate and he even called me this morning to see how I was doing. I wish all doctors were like him.