A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zarian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zarian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarian graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zarian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hamid Zarian MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Zarian practice?
- Dr. David Zarian has 1 office location.
Dr. David Zarian practices Internal Medicine near Encino, CA.
See Encino Internists.