Dr. David Zarian MD Patient Reviews

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

April 7th, 2015
Doctor is great and thorough. The Office clerk is awful. They scheduled an 8:30am physical and the nurse who draws blood strolled in at 9am. They also like to schedule lots of appointments so they can bill more visits. Would prefer lab results be discussed on the phone. Office has no bathroom so patients are asked to use hallway bathroom for lab samples.

July 17th, 2012
the most unprofesional, arrogant and stupid doctor i have ever seen in my life
All my life I believed doctors should be carring, educated and professionl. This dr. is non of the above. He is arrogant doesn't address any issue you have,and if he doesn't know something. he will not give you referal and puts your life in immediate danger.I ask for referal, he refused to give it to me. I ended up in the hospital with serious conditions. He put my life in danger.I will not recommend this person to any one.

May 14th, 2011
do not harm?
Yes, only one problem at the time. I asked him for my prescriptions refill and after that he stand up and started walking to the door. I asked him: "Do I have to follow you?I have more questions" Just couldn't understand, how he just go. Well, he told me: "Be QUICK". I don't know if I want to see him again.

October 25th, 2010
cohen
the most arrogant dr i have ever vist

June 3rd, 2010
Went in with one issue now have nine. Not new issues were still dealing with treating first issue.he only has time for one issue per visit because everytime I bring up more than one he get impaient and act like he hasore important things to do. They are important to me and we haven't cured these yet and I would like to say he helped me with at least one.

May 26th, 2010
Think Twice
Ive been going to him now for a year and in that time I seen him every month.I've never gone to the doctor that much in my life. Second Its not like I have anything life threateningthat i need to do this. Also If you want to know what You have,you now the condition that brought you to him in the first place,Its been six months and I dont even have a name for it yet.All i know is is hard to cure.

October 2nd, 2009
Long time patient
Dr. Zarian is an experienced internist with excellent diagnostic capabilities as well as early detection and proper management of medical problems.

November 2nd, 2016