Overall Review

December 24th, 2013
I have been a patient of the Primary Care Physicians for over 15 years. Dr. David Zebrack is now my primary care physician. Prior to Dr. Zebrack I was seen by Dr. Douglas Wise whom has semi retired. Both doctors are the best in Temecula. Why are they the best? They listen and they make good decisions and build a action plan that I can understand and follow. Anybody having the opportunity to work with Dr. Zebrack will not be disappointed. Also important is the office staff and nurse support at Primary Care Physicians. They are the best and very professional.

December 10th, 2013
I came to the office originally for consultations about minor problems and asked for a general checkup which resulted in Dr. Z scheduling an EKG when he detected an irregular heartbeat. It turned out to be a minor irregularity but I was thankful he discovered the heart problem. We(my husband and I) have been patients for years and it is a benefit that we are able to obtain needed referrals from Dr. Z without delay. .

October 8th, 2013
Dr. Zebrack answered all of my questions and prescribed medications to help my conditions.

July 9th, 2013
Dr Zebrack has been my doctor for many years. He has always treated me with the upmost skill and professionalism. I'm honored to have him as my physician.

June 10th, 2013
Bad Doctor
Dr. Zebrack has NO Bedside Manner's. I've been force to see him when the good doctors are out. Never again.

April 1st, 2013
Knowledgeable

March 16th, 2013
I like Dr. Zebrack. I have been seeing him for about 7 years. He listens to me and respects my personal beliefs concerning my healthcare. I know that I can trust him with any of my medical needs. He treats me like an individual - that's important to me.

March 12th, 2013
Dr. Zebrack had been my physician for a long time. He is very professional, brilliant and always takes his time to understand my concerns. Personally, I would recommend Dr. Zebrack for anyone who is looking for a charismatic, direct, ultra smart yet easy to understand, honest and trustworthy doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new doctor.

Brilliant

March 12th, 2013
My visit with Dr Zebrack went smoothly, as usual. His staff was friendly and the wait was minimal. Dr Zebrack took time to listen to all my concerns and changed my medications appropriately. He also addressed a diet change for me and some fitness goals to improve my weight concerns. In general, I am so pleased to have such a caring, knowledgeable Physician attend to my health needs and the needs of my entire family! Thanks, Dr Zebrack and staff! Best Physician I've ever been to!! I highly recommend him to anyone!

March 11th, 2013
Superb
Dr. Wise and Dr. Zebrack's office is a pleasure to go to. I am always treated with dignity and respect by all staff members. Making appointments are e ...

February 26th, 2013
Dr Zebrack saved my life when I had my first heart attack. He really is the best. I trust him completely.