A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zehr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zehr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zehr
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Zehr graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zehr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Juan Zehr MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David J. Zehr practice?
- Dr. David Zehr has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Zehr practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.