A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zehr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zehr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zehr
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zehr Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Zehr graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zehr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Juan Zehr MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David J. Zehr practice?
- Dr. David Zehr has 1 office location.
Dr. David Zehr practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.