A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zehr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zehr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zehr graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zehr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zehr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Zehr practice?
Dr. David Zehr practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.