A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zeidwerg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zeidwerg, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy
- Dementia/Traumatic Brain Encephalopathy
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson's Disease
- Spinal cord injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeidwerg graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Zeidwerg DO is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David Zeidwerg practice?
- Dr. David Zeidwerg has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Zeidwerg practices Neurology near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.