A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zeiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zeiger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Nutritional Support
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeiger graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Zeiger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Zeiger DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Zeiger practice?
- Dr. David Zeiger has 1 office location.
Dr. David Zeiger practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.