A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zeiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zeiger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeiger
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zeiger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Nutritional Support
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeiger graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Zeiger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Zeiger DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Zeiger practice?
- Dr. David Zeiger has 1 office location.
Dr. David Zeiger practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.