Dr. David Zekser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Zekser?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. David Zekser?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2017

A great doctor

Dr Z is a caring, competent physician. He does not rush his patients, but spends the time needed to really understand health issues, I would recommend him without reservation.

November 4th, 2016

Excellence Expioerence

July 13th, 2016

Excellent Primary

Dr. Zekser has been my primary doctor for the past 6+ years, could not be more satisfied with his genuine concern for my health. Highly recommended.

October 4th, 2015

David Zekser

The best Dr I've ever been to...

April 20th, 2015

Above excellent! Best Doctor and diagnostician I've ever been to...

December 15th, 2014

Probably the best Internist/Primary Doctor I have ever been to, he is an incredible diagnostician and really goes to bat for his patients...

March 12th, 2013

Dr. Zesker is a keeper

As a former professor I feel like I'm a pretty good judge of character and based on the generous amount of time Dr. Zesker spent with me on our initial meeting for a good old wellness exam, I'd say this Dr. is a keeper. He's very confident, sharp, very professional and handled this professor pretty well and that's not easy. I'm pretty stubborn about things but I'm going to open up to this Doctor and let him treat me to the best of his ability. I am confident that I will receive excellent care from Dr. Zesker and strongly recommend him to anyone looking for a primary care Doctor.

April 20th, 2012

I was very concerned when Dr Alamo left Florida. He strongly suggested that we give Dr. Zekser a chance. Good advise. He has a good sense of when more time is needed in conversation and spends a lot of time ensuring that everything has been given appropriate followup. On several occassions he has made followup calls over the weekend to be certain that we were not "left hanging" because his schedule during the day prevented a callback. Great manner, easy to talk to and really cares about his patients!

September 15th, 2011

Great experience.

Dr. Zekser makes sure that all of the tests he orders are followed up and I always get a call back or an office visit scheduled. He has treated me for everything from my diabetes to a dog bite to the flu. He seems to genuinely care about his patients.

January 20th, 2011

dr zekser -- what a guy!

he replaced dr. alamo and that was a large order. sometimes i sense dr. zekser performs in a new york frame of mind. FAST. hopefully he will come to realize that floridians are a bit laid back. overall, he has charted his course from new york to florida and now thrives as a caring, professional, and knowledgable physician whom i trust with my ailments. i think dr alamo (whom both my husband and i cherished) would look favorably upon his replacement.

October 19th, 2010

I never have to wait more than five to 10 minutes as he is always on time. He spends enough time with me and schedules a follow-up if needed. I recommend him.

May 21st, 2010

extremely slow and not caring and is eager to get patients out of the office. doesn't stay while office hours are open, and DOES NOT return emergency on-call messages!!