A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zelefsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zelefsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zelefsky, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelefsky graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zelefsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- North Central Bronx Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David DR Zelefsky MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. David D. Zelefsky practice?
- Dr. David Zelefsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Zelefsky practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Astoria Physiatrists.