A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zelman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zelman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Zelman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Julius Zelman MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Zelman practice?
- Dr. David Zelman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Zelman practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tucker, GA.
See Tucker Internists and Tucker Rheumatologists.