A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zelouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zelouf, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zelouf
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zelouf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelouf graduated from Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 1987. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Zelouf has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Zelouf MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David S. Zelouf practice?
- Dr. David Zelouf has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Zelouf practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Ridley Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.