David Zelouf, MD Is this you?

Have you seen David Zelouf, MD?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 11th, 2017

Emergency surgery to both hands

Doctor Zelouf was quite simply amazing. He was called in on a Saturday (while he was off) to do emergency surgery on both of my hands. He repaired the nerves in both hands, as well as the arteries and restored the use of my hands and fingers back 100%. Without the skill, expertise attentiveness of Dr. Zelouf, I would not have have been able to return to my normal life. Not only did Dr Zelouf ensure my hands were back to 100%, he always cared about my comfort level and explained everything to me in as much detail as possible. He followed up with me numerous times, and even arranged Occupational Therapy for me and my hands, which was done in the same building as his office. I would advise anyone and everyone looking for his specialty to seek him out.

September 5th, 2017

Extremely Competent

From scheduling a visit to the practice, to diagnosis, to surgery, to follow-up, this man and his practice are at the top of the hill! Questions are answered, service is rendered, solution to pain is discovered!

August 28th, 2017

Poor "bed side manner" Talked with his assistant more than me

August 14th, 2017

Had carpal tunnel surgery

great doctor, clear and to the point.

February 15th, 2017

Grateful I found him.

After breaking both wrists in the poconos and a 2 hour ride home, I was sent to meet Dr. Zelouf. I was taken in through the ER and right to surgery. He made time in his busy schedule to operate on me. He is kind but very professional and very good at what he does.

January 31st, 2017

MVA injury

Dr Zelouf is an amazing surgeon. I experienced a terrible accident and thought I would lose use of right arm. Dr Zelouf saved my arm and is working with me to get the most use of my arm. Forever grateful

November 4th, 2016

The Best of Care

My wrist was badly shattered in a fall - Dr. Z saw me the same day and did surgery the next morning - in an orderly outpatient surgical center with friendly and attentive nurses. He remarkably rebuilt my shattered wrist and sent me to physical therapists who were as friendly and attentive as his nurses. They complemented his surgery with equally remarkable therapy. The only good news when you're injured is finding your way to good care - you'll find the best of care with Dr. Z and his wonderful staff.

September 21st, 2016

Excellent surgeon!

September 20th, 2016

A I Review

Yes I would choose this doctor again. My arm has great movement; however, I'm still having tendonitis, from whch I would like relief.

August 25th, 2016

Dr Zelouf repaired my fractured wrist. Loosing the use of your dominant hand is frightening. I put all my trust in him. He was wonderful. A brilliant surgeon - he gave me the use of my hand back. The PT team was amazing too. Thank you to The Philadelphia Hand Center!

August 24th, 2016

Great Surgeon and Clinician

After a sudden onset of right hand weakness and inability to perform fine motor skills I called Dr. Zelouf. I was seen within 24 hours and he began my work up with great caring, professionalism and PATIENCE. I am a Cardiac Sonographer and my profession depends on the use of my hand. Thanks to this fine surgeon I can now say that I am back and able to perform my job without any pain! I would give this man 10 stars if they were available.!!!

August 10th, 2016

Thank you, Dr. Zelouf. Two broken wrists were challenging for me but your manner and guidance throughout the process made all the difference.