Dr. David Zelouf MD Patient Reviews

• Occupational Medicine Paoli, PA

January 31st, 2017
MVA injury
Dr Zelouf is an amazing surgeon. I experienced a terrible accident and thought I would lose use of right arm. Dr Zelouf saved my arm and is working with me to get the most use of my arm. Forever grateful

November 4th, 2016
The Best of Care
My wrist was badly shattered in a fall - Dr. Z saw me the same day and did surgery the next morning - in an orderly outpatient surgical center with friendly and attentive nurses. He remarkably rebuilt my shattered wrist and sent me to physical therapists who were as friendly and attentive as his nurses. They complemented his surgery with equally remarkable therapy. The only good news when you're injured is finding your way to good care - you'll find the best of care with Dr. Z and his wonderful staff.

September 21st, 2016
Excellent surgeon!

September 20th, 2016
A I Review
Yes I would choose this doctor again. My arm has great movement; however, I'm still having tendonitis, from whch I would like relief.

August 25th, 2016
Dr Zelouf repaired my fractured wrist. Loosing the use of your dominant hand is frightening. I put all my trust in him. He was wonderful. A brilliant surgeon - he gave me the use of my hand back. The PT team was amazing too. Thank you to The Philadelphia Hand Center!

August 24th, 2016
Great Surgeon and Clinician
After a sudden onset of right hand weakness and inability to perform fine motor skills I called Dr. Zelouf. I was seen within 24 hours and he began my work up with great caring, professionalism and PATIENCE. I am a Cardiac Sonographer and my profession depends on the use of my hand. Thanks to this fine surgeon I can now say that I am back and able to perform my job without any pain! I would give this man 10 stars if they were available.!!!

August 10th, 2016
Thank you, Dr. Zelouf. Two broken wrists were challenging for me but your manner and guidance throughout the process made all the difference.

August 1st, 2016
A wonderful Doctor
I have to give special praise to Dr. Zelouf for his accurate diagnosis excellent surgical approach and remarkable surgical techniques. Not only I experienced no pain with the surgery but also my wrist heals very nicely. My son, a plastic surgeon is very impressed with how nice the closure looks. I recommend him to everybody who has hand problems. His whole office staff members in the Philadelphia Hand Center are wonderful people also. Gina, Jill, Stephanie all treated me very nice with respect. I was always anxiously looking forward to every visit; it was like seeing old friends.

July 14th, 2016
Would highly recommend!
Fist, I went to see Dr Zelouf for a second opinion when I broke my wrist after I was still in pain after a year. He knew exactly what to do & now I am pain free. The second time I went to Dr Zelouf it was for carpel tunnel- he was great. Endoscopic surgery was very pain free. He is knowledgeable & professional.

June 30th, 2016
Repair of distal radious fracture
Very good surgeon

May 5th, 2016
Great bedside manner, takes the time to explain procedure, Dr Zelouf understood my concerns and I had a great result. He also appreciated my sense of humor which made things easier.

March 18th, 2016
Great Hand Surgeon - Dr. David Zelouf!
Dr. Zelouf is the man to go to for hand surgery. I broke my right hand in a fall. Dr. Zelouf saw me within a week. A true healthcare professional with a great heart. Surgery was fine, uneventful. Most importantly, I have full use of my right hand today. Thank you Dr. Zelouf.