A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zeman is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zeman, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Zeman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Zeman MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David Zeman practice?
- Dr. David Zeman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Zeman practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Psychiatrists and Livingston Geriatric Doctors.