A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zeman, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Zeman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Zeman MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David Zeman practice?
- Dr. David Zeman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Zeman practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Psychiatrists.