Dr. David Zepeda MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

July 7th, 2016
Outstanding Patient Care
Dr. Zepeda has been my doctor for 12 years. He delivered two of my children and I have always had a positive experience. He has an outstanding reputation and provides top of the line care to his patients. Staff is wonderful, and most have been there many years.

June 10th, 2016
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Zepeda. I trust him 100%. He is very knowledgable, has excellent bedside manners and goes the extra mile. At times, he has had to refer me to doctors in other specialities; however, he followed up with me along the way. Dr. Zepeda is one of a kind!

January 21st, 2016
Great Dr.
Dr. Zepeda is excellent. He takes his time and always provides very detailed explanations for any questions. He makes sure the patient understands if there are any issues and provides options.

February 12th, 2014
To those looking to switch MDs mid-pregnancy
I was relocating from out of state and had heard good things about Dr. Zepeda, so I called the office to set up an appointment. After I had already spent 15 minutes on the phone giving the office staff my information, I was denied acceptance because I was already 4 months pregnant. More specifically, I was told "you're too far gone". Curious about why being 4 months pregnant was a problem, I was again given the response "you're just too far gone" ...ok then. I obviously have nothing bad to say about Dr. Zepeda himself (I'm sure he's an excellent MD), but if you're in your second trimester or further and looking for a new doctor, don't waste your time.

January 20th, 2012
Dr zepeda picked me at 33weeks pregnant with major fibroids and high blood pressure. Every other obgyn rejected me because i was "too high risk" but they referred me to him. He accepted me and managed my pregnancy beautifully. I was no scared at all because he wasnt. His NP Sara was awesome. I ended up having a vaginal delivery without complications. Amazing! Other obgyns said i will be elective csection blah blah blah. Please ladies Dr Zepeda is worth it. He took care of me three years ago. I just found out m pregnant and I am definitely going back to him. Why wouldnt i?

July 11th, 2011
Good guy!
He delivered both my kids by c-section and did a great job! His partner even came in and helped when needed! I was really sick after my first child was born-- he took over when the nuts at Methodist hospital said they would wait and see... he did the surgery right away and saved my life!! He is worth the long wait ladies!! After you are done having babies.. you might want to find another doc... your choice. He is sweet and really knows his stuff!! :)

March 2nd, 2011
Dr. Zepeda was great. Very knowledgeable, answered all my questions and made me feel at ease. If there's any cons, I'd say it can take up to 2-3 months to make an appointment. Also, the wait time can take up to 30 mins.

July 24th, 2010
Took me even though I'm high risk
I had severe abdominal/pelvic pain for 6 months with 2 ER visits and doctors kept telling me it was IBS, which I knew wasn't true. Dr. Zepeda finally diagnosed the problem correctly and agreed to take me on as a high risk laparoscopic partial hysterectomy -- I am overweight and have a history of blood clots. He really had to work to do the surgery laparoscopically because I am very overweight, but he took the time and worked until he was able to do it, because he knew it would be an easier recovery for me if he didn't have to make an open incision. His Nurse Practitioner Sara is also wonderful and has answered all my questions and been very comforting to me, especially before my surgery, because I was scared to death. My only complaint is that there was some kind of miscommunication between Dr. Z. and the nursing staff at Methodist about pain medication for me, and I had a lot of pain that wasn't relieved for a while because of it, but I got thru it. I am so grateful to him for agreeing to help me, when many other doctors blew me off.

April 15th, 2010
awaken
This doctor is not interest unless your pregnant or want to have a baby. If your not at that stage, he is a total waste of time

September 28th, 2009
30 years
I started going to Dr. Zepeda when I was 18, in 1979. I can honestly say that I feel blessed and loved that by the grace of God I found this doctor. I was terrified of doctors, still am, but this kind and gentle soul has helped me everytime I have needed help. Sending blessings to you and your family.

August 8th, 2009
Dr. David Zepeda has been my doctor for 8 years now, and I would highly recommend him to anyone. He delivered both of my sons, and his bedside manner is extremely comforting and caring. I was a first-time mom at 22 years old, and was pretty frightened going in to labor. He made me feel at ease through the whole process. I also love that he isn't the type of doctor that likes to wait until your "5 cm" to give you an epidural - He had told me, "as long as I know you are 100% in labor, I will give you an epidural at 1 cm." Of course, I didn't need one at 1 cm, but it was nice to know that the option was there.

July 29th, 2008
Dr. Zepeda has been my doctor for over 20 years. He is very caring and thorough with his patients. He has delivered my daughter and both my grand-daughters and has also delivered a couple of my nieces and nephews.