A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zetter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zetter graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Zetter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Purchase Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Zetter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David R. Zetter practice?
- Dr. David Zetter has 1 office location.
Dr. David Zetter practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Mayfield, KY.
See Mayfield Family Physicians and Mayfield General Practitioners.