A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zhao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zhao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zhao, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhao graduated from Shanghai Medical University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zhao has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Williamson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zhao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Zhao practice?
Dr. David Zhao practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN.
See Nashville Internists, Nashville Cardiologists, and Nashville Pediatric Specialists.