A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zhao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zhao is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhao
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Zhao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zhao, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhao graduated from Shanghai Medical University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zhao has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Williamson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Xiao-Ming Zhao MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David X. Zhao practice?
- Dr. David Zhao has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Zhao practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN.
See Nashville Cardiologists.