Dr. David Zijerdi MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Fredericksburg, VA

no change

December 1st, 2015
No bedside manner if you have setbacks due to surgery he has no compassion sends his assistant to the hospital to see the patient he doesnt care at all the biggest ahole of a doctor and very very rude

July 31st, 2013
Not Happy
He diagnosed my problem and said I needed surgery. He told me I should be back on my feet in 6 weeks. At each follow up visit I had a lot of swelling and pain. He said I should start PT which is what he suggested for slow healers. I did that, went for a follow up with the same results, swelling and pain. Now 15 weeks post op. He told me I must not be doing what I should. I am now 18 months later. Getting a new MRI and a new surgeon because the problem has never been right. He would never offer to check his work. It was always my fault. The PT is like going to the chiropractor, they just keep milking your insurance.

April 1st, 2013
shoulder surgery
Injured shoulder in 2009, sent me through physical therapy as required by insurance. injected for the pain. did as i requested when i asked him to prescribe NO pain medication. Shoulder did not improve. Jan 2010 had shoulder surgery to repair several tears and remove roughness on shoulder ball. surgery went well. i listened to his instruction was supposed to be away from work and golf for 6 to 8 months.....i was released for work and golf 5 months to the day. Great surgeon in my opinion, listened his nurse Abby is great, had the procedure at the Stafford Hospital....excellent staff, great hospital. shoulder works better, moves more freely than my good shoulder. Will not complain at all as if i ever had to have shoulder surgery again....he will be the one i go to.

May 7th, 2012
After hurting me, told me I was hypersensitive too. :/

May 4th, 2012

January 26th, 2012
Very good doctor and surgeon
He diagnosed my shoulder pain and cured me without surgery.I also went to him for my knee problem.After reading the x-rays he diagnosed it as some minor friction. He gave some medicin and sent me to therapy.

January 25th, 2012
Diagnosis and satisfaction.
I went to see Dr. Zijerdi for severe shoulder pain. I could not raise my arm at all. I would wake up several times a knight with pain. He diagnosed m ...

April 11th, 2011
Most knoledgeable
I have seen Dr. Zijerdi for shoulder problems. His diagnose was excelent.It seems to me that he knows everything about human body.My pain is gone. I visited 3 other doctors with no result.I recomend dr. david zijerdi to anyone of my friends.

March 31st, 2011
ACL (Knee) replacement
Quick diagnosis.Ease in setting up appointments.Clear, plain explanation of options.Changed surgery appointment once without difficulty.Clear, complete post-op instructions.Onsite PT staff with knowledgable, experienced staff.Good attitude, personable and professional.

November 11th, 2010
I don't know what others have experienced, but I wound up as a patient of his due to a serious, traumatic injury, and he was the emergency surgeon on call (so no chance to research other options). I tried explaining that I'd never been injured before, was scared, and likely to be a bad patient, so I am probably partly to blame, but I don't think that he paid attention then, and he never seemed to have much patience with me. On my 3rd follow-up visit, he didn't even let me finish explaining how I was feeling and spent several minutes telling me that my hypersensitivity was the reason that I wasn't healing well. I cannot be the first nervous person that he's encountered and never felt like he was trying to put me at ease or explore options that might work better for me. Appears to have a very 1-track mind when it comes to treatment options...

August 26th, 2010
Best Doctor
Very caring and proficiant.