Dr. David Zimmerman Is this you?

June 1st, 2014

Quack Quack

When my symptoms were not easily diagnosed he began avoiding me. After twenty five yrs as a patient, I began feeling incredibly surprised. I too thought he was the best of the best until he and a colleague couldn't diagnose the problem. He told me I was neurotic and that it was in my head. Well it turns out I had a heavy metal exposure like mercury. Another Dr ran a heavy metal test and found it quickly. David Ziimmerman showed me the darker side. Not such a saint.

September 20th, 2012

Frances, long time patient

A wonderful doctor. He is the nice version of Dr. House, inasmuch as he knows so much and is such an accurate and caring diagnostician. He has a lovely, caring manner and his staff are just the very greatest.

September 7th, 2011

I am lucky to have Dr Z as my doctor for the past 30 years

My favorite doctor all time, astute and is very good at listening to patients and answer questions, office fine.

August 15th, 2010

Long Time Patient

I have been going to David for over 30 years and since he does not take health insurance I have paid all these years for his services. He is what you remember a doctor should be.Great bedside manner, patience, caring and knowledge. Office staff have been there for me and they have been with him for all this time too means happy staff.

June 24th, 2009

One of the best

I've seen him for 30 years and was lucky to have found him. Thorough, responsive, on top of the literature, a good human being.

October 21st, 2008

He is the greatest!!!!!!!!!!

he is beyond excellent