Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Zingmond
Dr. David Zingmond, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Zingmond is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica and Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla. He speaks English.
Dr. David Zingmond has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Zingmond is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Gerard Frank
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi36
Dr. Stuart Goldfarb
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi38
Dr. Seymour Levin
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi52