A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zinke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zinke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zinke, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinke graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Zinke has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zinke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Zinke practice?
Dr. David Zinke practices Neurological Surgery, Family Medicine, Neurology, and Emergency Medical Services near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Neurological Surgeons, West Covina Family Physicians, West Covina Neurologists, and West Covina Emergency Physicians.