A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zinke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zinke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zinke, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinke graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zinke has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Zinke MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David E. Zinke practice?
- Dr. David Zinke has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Zinke practices Neurological Surgery near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Surgeons.