A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zlotowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zlotowski is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zlotowski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zlotowski graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Zlotowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zlotowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans