A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zobian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zobian, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zobian, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zobian graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zobian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Zobian FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David C. Zobian practice?
- Dr. David Zobian has 1 office location.
Dr. David Zobian practices Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians.