Dr. David Zobian MD Patient Reviews

4.9

February 22nd, 2013
Love him!!
Friendly, personable, very attentive. Never acts rushed, very thorough and caring. Talks to kids and to parents with equal respect and remembers their problems. Very patient, explains anything you have questions about. Plus easy scheduling. We love him!!!!

November 18th, 2012
Awesome with my Special Needs lil Boy
Dr Zobian has done a fantastic job with our special needs son. He has been very attentive to our son's needs on getting him stabilized till we get back to our specialist. In fact he has done a better job then any of the specialist. He is looking at our son as a whole individual a little child and not just the area of the body the specialist focuses on. They sometimes forget the child as an individual. They are always ready to write a scrip or change meds. Dr Zobian tries to treat the whole child and if an OTC med will help counter side effects the prescription med is causing to keep him on that med then we do it and have never been more pleased with my child's care.

July 5th, 2012
He was very attentive and took his time when he saw my child. I think that is why you have to wait so long before being seen. I prefer a little more dialogue and he seems a little on the stiff side for a pediatrician, however, that being said he was knowledgeable and kind to my son.