A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zoloto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zoloto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zoloto
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zoloto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zoloto, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoloto graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zoloto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jason Zoloto MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David J. Zoloto practice?
- Dr. David Zoloto has 1 office location.
Dr. David Zoloto practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Internists and Lafayette Cardiologists.