A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zoloto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zoloto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zoloto
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zoloto, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoloto graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zoloto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jason Zoloto MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David J. Zoloto practice?
- Dr. David Zoloto has 1 office location.
Dr. David Zoloto practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Internists and Lafayette Cardiologists.