A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zorub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zorub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zorub, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Zorub graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Zorub has 17 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Zorub MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David S. Zorub practice?
- Dr. David Zorub has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Zorub practices Neurological Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Clairton, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.