Learn more about Dr. David Zorub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zorub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zorub
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zorub Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zorub, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Zorub graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Zorub has 17 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Zorub MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David S. Zorub practice?
- Dr. David Zorub has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Zorub practices Neurological Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Clairton, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.