Dr. David Zorub Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Zorub?

July 12th, 2016

Mr.

Doctor David S. Zorub likes to do neck fusing surgery but he don’t understand reason for his failures. Those failures are warranted when he is fusing more than 2 Cervical (neck) vertebrae. How it is possible than UPMC is willing to support this doctor on its properties, according to those all public promises and self promotions during the marketing? I am 21 months after this surgery and I am constantly in the pain and related problems, thanks to unhealed area, under the fused vertebrae C4 through C7, which is most of the time creating some fluid. This neurosurgeon should know that by this fusing, he is creating priming bar to transfer all motion under the C7 area. There is initially distributed loading equally between the all disks, so also its flatness could be more employed. But after the surgery distribution is eliminated and effect from motion is transfer directly to the disk in C7 and T1 area and this combined angle from all disks (by the head motion from the vertical position), is than transferring the load through to the reduced area of the disk under C7 and may even nearing to only the point transfer. This overloading can’t heal and eventually destroy the disc. Such surgery than, warrant the further fusing. Thanks to don’t understanding the problem or to be able to calculate the max save load, doctor is practicing try and fails approach and ruining the people lives. In my case doctor told me, when I started looking for reason of pain in my neck; ”this is small problem which I can easy fix.” I learn I have a surgery 5 days before and I was not informed from the doctor of his intention. It is the fear to lose any potential customer? Therefore I was not able to analyze the problem. On the date of my only one visit to see the doctor and talk to him, he must just copied the book of information, ”what doctor should do, before he decided to operate” and he wrought it in to my Protected Health Information record. I learn 4 months later above the surgery and after I requested all of my PHI records. There was only one fact correct in those records; I am having the pain in my neck.

December 3rd, 2015

I played a lot of contact sports, worked hard for 35 years in the construction business until the pain and mobility was to much. I had surgey was off work for 4 months , I have back to work now over two years and a half years, I am limited on a few things but so far i'm good.

October 5th, 2015

Dr Zorub is one of the best, considerate Dr. that I've had taking care of me. He is caring & has only his patience best interest in mind. He will go out of his way to make things work if it is best for the patient. He is a very good dr. & I'm so very glad that he accepted me for a patient.

July 13th, 2015

Dr. Zorub is master of arts to make his patients to fill instantly good without any further complication. Before you see this doctor you must realized first, that you will become the byproduct and not the patient. He is willing to create any story, to get you on the surgical table, once he can get his hands on you . 9 months after the surgery there is almost no change to my post surgical problems. It is as imprisonment. How it is different from the Angel death behavior. Was this surgery necessary? I was used by doctor thanks to my trust. Now there is no doctor I can be confident to go to see! Why this is happening it is Money or health?

January 8th, 2015

One of the best. Makes you feel at ease. Wonderful.

December 8th, 2014

Do not go to this dr if you want relief. I have 2 bad discs and instead of fixing them he gave me a laminectony. He didnt put a drain in my back so i had fluid on my spine and screamed for 2 days. He told me i was lazy and didnt wanna walk. I told him i need a second opinion and then he ordered another mri. Came and told me the next day id be having surgery the following morning because i needed a drain. No sorry or anything....told my family i was just lazy n didnt want to move. Quite rude! I told him at my follow up i still hurt and he said it was because i weigh to much. I never went back. My new dr cant understand why he didnt fix my discs and now i need surgery again. DONT DO IT!

October 21st, 2014

i really like this doctor very informative and i am glad i got to meet him and he has made me feel better

April 13th, 2014

Compassionate Skilled Surgeon

If you are looking for a surgeon who is highly skilled and will treat you or your family member with respect and compassion, I would highly recommend Dr. Zorub. He performed successful back surgery on my 93 year old father who was pain free and walking two days post op. Dr. Zorub and his team are remarkable!

October 9th, 2017