A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zuehlke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zuehlke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuehlke graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zuehlke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
- Mccune - Brooks Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zuehlke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Zuehlke practice?
Dr. David Zuehlke practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Joplin, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Nevada, MO and El Dorado Springs, MO.
See Joplin Internists and Joplin Cardiologists.