A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zuehlke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zuehlke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zuehlke
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zuehlke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zuehlke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuehlke graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zuehlke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
- Freeman Neosho Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Zuehlke MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David Zuehlke practice?
- Dr. David Zuehlke has 1 office location.
Dr. David Zuehlke practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Joplin, MO.
See Joplin Internists and Joplin Cardiologists.