A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zuehlke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zuehlke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zuehlke
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Zuehlke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zuehlke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuehlke graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zuehlke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
- Freeman Neosho Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Zuehlke MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David Zuehlke practice?
- Dr. David Zuehlke has 1 office location.
Dr. David Zuehlke practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Joplin, MO.
See Joplin Internists and Joplin Cardiologists.