A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zukoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zukoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zukoff
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zukoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zukoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zukoff graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Zukoff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Zukoff MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David S. Zukoff practice?
- Dr. David Zukoff has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Zukoff practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tinton Falls, NJ.