A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zukoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zukoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zukoff
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zukoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zukoff graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Zukoff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Zukoff MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David S. Zukoff practice?
- Dr. David Zukoff has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Zukoff practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tinton Falls, NJ.