Dr. David Zukoff MD Patient Reviews

September 4th, 2015
Have been going to Dr Z for many years. Always takes his time to answer all your questions.

July 21st, 2015
I couldn't be happier that Dr. David Zukoff is my cardiologist

September 20th, 2012
Buy a cemetery plot...you'll need it!
Almost 9 years ago I had open heart surgery, and afterwards I needed to be on Coumadin for the rest of my life. I don't think this "Medical Wonder" knew how to manage the my PT level. I was suppose to be in the 2.5 to 3.0 range. And the daily dose is 4mg everyday. This "Medical Wonder" left the monitoring and dosing up to the receptionist...I think, because he never talked to me after the results of each blood test. The typicical response from the receptionist was "Take 4mg Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday take 8mg, Thursday and Friday, Saturday and Sunday take 6mg, and if you're still alive continue on this schedule until your next blood test in 2 weeks. I swear I think she used a dart board to determine what she thought I should take. Whether the "Medical Wonder" was telling her what to say, I'll never know. Meanwhile my blood turned light pink and was running out of my nose like water. "Medical Wonder" never talked to me and the receptionist advised me to stop the bleeding by pressing, pinching. With that I ran to the emergency room at Riverview. My PT was very high, over 5. The ER doctor stopped the bleeding, but a few days later the bleeding started again. The police came to my home to help. It looked like a crime scene, there was blood everywhere. Back to the emergency room for a torture procedure to successfully stop the bleeding once and for all. I called the surgeon who operated on me for advice. He could not understand why I was taking such a high doseage of Coumadin. He recommended a different doctor. A much better doctor...NOT this "Medical Wonder" who doesn't want to talk to patients in their time of need.

October 20th, 2011
I have trusted the doctor with my life and my trust has been rewarded! His advice and council as well as his genuine display of care are admirable.