A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zumerchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zumerchik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zumerchik, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Zumerchik graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zumerchik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Zumerchik MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Zumerchik practice?
- Dr. David Zumerchik has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Zumerchik practices Urology near Evergreen Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Orland Park, IL.
See Evergreen Park Urologists.