A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zunkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zunkel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zunkel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zunkel graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Zunkel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Evergreen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eugene Zunkel MD is a male Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Zunkel practice?
- Dr. David Zunkel has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Zunkel practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Everett, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Richland, WA.
See Everett Radiologists.