Dr. David Zweiback, DO
Internist and Aesthetic Physician

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
friendly, thorough service show details friendly, thorough service
by rio d. on Aug 22nd, 2016 on doctor.com

dr z is a great doctor always a pleasure

Annual Checkup show details Annual Checkup
by N. C. on Aug 18th, 2016 on doctor.com

I've been a long term patient of Dr. Zweiback and he always takes the time to discuss concerns I may have. He is thoughtful in his diagnoses and reco ...

Friendly and Quick show details Friendly and Quick
by Fran K. on Aug 17th, 2016 on doctor.com

Quality time was spent with me and I didn't feel rushed.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Doctor visit for sickness show details Doctor visit for sickness
by J. L. on Aug 17th, 2016 on doctor.com

Doctor took the information I gave him , checked my breathing , ears, etc. Made a proper diagnosis and came up with a proper solution

Read Full Review at doctor.com
very helpful show details very helpful
by Carl S. on Aug 9th, 2016 on doctor.com

He was very nice and helpful as always

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr Zweiback is very attentive to my specific needs, spends a considerable amount of time. I am very happy with his level of patient care. show details Dr Zweiback is very attentive to my specific needs, spends a considerable amount of time. I am very happy with his level of patient care.
by Mary J. on Aug 8th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr Zweiback really cares about his patient needs, and his willingness to spend the necessary amount of time for his patients, is exceptional.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Laser removal show details Laser removal
by Cynthia G. on Jul 14th, 2016 on doctor.com

It was a good experience. It was easier than i thought and there was very little discomfort. Everyone was friendly and they explained the procedure ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Easy to speak with and helpful. show details Easy to speak with and helpful.
by Elissa S. on Jul 11th, 2016 on doctor.com

He was very helpful and easy to talk with.

outstanding, show details outstanding,
by Al D. on Jun 30th, 2016 on doctor.com

outstanding

Read Full Review at doctor.com
reasonable and informative show details reasonable and informative
by Danielle . on Jun 29th, 2016 on doctor.com

fast, reasonable price, good info

Read Full Review at doctor.com
great, answered all of my questions show details great, answered all of my questions
by thwlma j. on Jun 29th, 2016 on doctor.com

overall good

Laser Brazilian show details Laser Brazilian
by Abigail G. on Jun 22nd, 2016 on doctor.com

Esthetician visit for laser, quick and not painful.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
I had the IPL Photo facial which Rosenna made the experience virtually pain free. show details I had the IPL Photo facial which Rosenna made the experience virtually pain free.
by R. C. on Jun 20th, 2016 on doctor.com

Wonderful!

excellent show details excellent
by denise m. on Jun 20th, 2016 on doctor.com

great experience always informative and staff very friendly,,

Read Full Review at doctor.com
efficient and friendly show details efficient and friendly
by Anonymous on Jun 16th, 2016 on doctor.com

outstanding

Read Full Review at doctor.com
great experience show details great experience
by Michele C. on Jun 13th, 2016 on doctor.com

very kind staff, Dr. Zweiback was very easy to talk to and understood what I wanted.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
overall very good --office staff helpful dr. zweiback careful, smart, and very sympathetic show details overall very good --office staff helpful dr. zweiback careful, smart, and very sympathetic
by werner m. on Jun 10th, 2016 on doctor.com

thorough examination

Caring & Knowledgeable show details Caring & Knowledgeable
by L. B. on Jun 10th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr Z is always patient with questions and expresses sincere concern with any medical issue. He is easily approachable and willing to discuss and expl ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Helpful and informative! show details Helpful and informative!
by Susan S. on Jun 9th, 2016 on doctor.com

Attentive and they listen!

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Great, efficient experience show details Great, efficient experience
by K P. on Jun 9th, 2016 on doctor.com

Doctor was able to see me quickly and gave me good advice with my medical issue. Was willing to take time to explain the benefit and drawbacks of diff ...

satisfied show details satisfied
by linda z. on Jun 9th, 2016 on doctor.com

dr listens to concerns, schedules appropriate testing

Read Full Review at doctor.com
very good over-all experience show details very good over-all experience
by Anonymous on Jun 9th, 2016 on doctor.com

long term relationship

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Always treats me with respect and very professional also make me feel as if he cares about my health. show details Always treats me with respect and very professional also make me feel as if he cares about my health.
by Justin P. on Jun 9th, 2016 on doctor.com

Always a pleasant experience everyone at the location make you feel welcome and cared for.

comfotable show details comfotable
by Joseph K. on Jun 6th, 2016 on doctor.com

caring

Read Full Review at doctor.com
My experience was incredible!!! Thank you Dr. Z for your care and perfection. Francesca was awesome as well! show details My experience was incredible!!! Thank you Dr. Z for your care and perfection. Francesca was awesome as well!
by Barbara P. on Jun 6th, 2016 on doctor.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Zweiback for over 20 years and he is the best!

Read Full Review at doctor.com
It was a good experience show details It was a good experience
by Anonymous on Apr 22nd, 2016 on doctor.com

Fine. He takes his time

awesome show details awesome
by olivia j. on Apr 22nd, 2016 on doctor.com

awesome!

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Best in his field show details Best in his field
by Michael M. on Apr 19th, 2016 on doctor.com

Before coming to Dr. Z , i had high blood pressure, diabetic ,and overweight. As time went on, the doctor has my blood pressure under control along wi ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
4/15/2016Office Visit w/ Dr. Zweiback show details 4/15/2016Office Visit w/ Dr. Zweiback
by albury t. on Apr 15th, 2016 on doctor.com

good

Read Full Review at doctor.com
good show details good
by a. t. on Apr 15th, 2016 on doctor.com

no complaints with service provided

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr. Z - an amazing doctor for women, men, and families! show details Dr. Z - an amazing doctor for women, men, and families!
by Helene L. on Apr 14th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr. Zweiback always has time to speak to me about my health and overall well being. He has an amazing bedside manner. I feel very comfortable tellin ...

excellent show details excellent
by Ellen R. on Apr 14th, 2016 on doctor.com

,excellent,efficient and friendly

Read Full Review at doctor.com
very good experience show details very good experience
by Anonymous on Apr 11th, 2016 on doctor.com

had a IPL facial and dysport injection

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Extremely Thorough, and with no waiting time whatsoever. My doctor is very knowledgeable and trusting. show details Extremely Thorough, and with no waiting time whatsoever. My doctor is very knowledgeable and trusting.
by Theresa T. on Apr 11th, 2016 on doctor.com

Very personable. I felt relaxed and all question asked were answered without hesitation. The office visit was a delight. The girls that work under ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
its nice when u can talk to doctor without being rushed out the door show details its nice when u can talk to doctor without being rushed out the door
by Anonymous on Mar 31st, 2016 on doctor.com

one of the best doctor experiences i haveseen many doctors over the years

caring show details caring
by K. B. on Mar 31st, 2016 on doctor.com

thorough, caring, & concerned

perfect show details perfect
by David F. on Mar 29th, 2016 on doctor.com

Pleasant and non stressful

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr. Zweiback is working with me to adjust my depression medicine. show details Dr. Zweiback is working with me to adjust my depression medicine.
by Kathleen M. on Mar 28th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr. Zweiback is working with me during a tough time with my depression. He is adjusting my medicine but I feel he rushes through the visit.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Excellent. Professional. show details Excellent. Professional.
by Lydia J. on Mar 23rd, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr. Zweiback listens and has compassion when I explain my health concerns and problems. Dr. Zweiback responses in a very sensitive way to my health i ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Very friendly and professional atmosphere show details Very friendly and professional atmosphere
by Bill J. on Mar 23rd, 2016 on doctor.com

Excellent

Read Full Review at doctor.com
very good as usual show details very good as usual
by arabia j. on Mar 23rd, 2016 on doctor.com

i had a great repore with dr zweiback he listens to me and i never have ant complaints

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Wonderful experience, warm welcoming environment show details Wonderful experience, warm welcoming environment
by N. M. on Mar 18th, 2016 on doctor.com

The office is always so welcoming whenever I come for my appointment. Minimal to no wait for my appointment. Love working with Roseanna

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Very comfortable, very kind people here show details Very comfortable, very kind people here
by Lisa D. on Mar 18th, 2016 on doctor.com

He was very nice and explained everything in detail

Read Full Review at doctor.com
OUTSTANDING medical doctor!!! show details OUTSTANDING medical doctor!!!
by Hazel D. on Mar 18th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr. Zweiback is the most caring doctor that I have ever met! He has an excellent bedside manner and makes his patients feel extremely comfortable. Sin ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
i love dr z and the office staff .. show details i love dr z and the office staff ..
by colleen z. on Mar 18th, 2016 on doctor.com

wonderful

Read Full Review at doctor.com
luv Dr. Z He is kind and patientand and interested in his patients show details luv Dr. Z He is kind and patientand and interested in his patients
by sarah f. on Mar 17th, 2016 on doctor.com

felt at ease

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr. Z is the Best, forget about the rest. show details Dr. Z is the Best, forget about the rest.
by Dana F. on Mar 17th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr Z is always fantastic. He takes his time to listen and shows a general interest, and empathy.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
My doctor is very personable and easy to speak with about any health concerns I have. I've been a patient for over 20 years and I must admit I would not go any other place. show details My doctor is very personable and easy to speak with about any health concerns I have. I've been a patient for over 20 years and I must admit I would not go any other place.
by Yvette D. on Mar 17th, 2016 on doctor.com

I now understand that follow up visits are important because you can discuss concerns/results and get the right diagnosis in a timely fashion.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
outstanding customer service show details outstanding customer service
by Susan J. on Mar 17th, 2016 on doctor.com

Provider was attentive and compassionate

Read Full Review at doctor.com
About this doctor show details About this doctor
by Susan Davis on Jun 18th, 2014

The most worst experience I ever seen my face broke out the wait was entirely to long they couldn't find my paper work doctor tried to come on to me I will never go here again the worse experience ever

Definitely a ripoff show details Definitely a ripoff
Oct 25th, 2013

I should have listened to the person who posted and said not to waste your money. I, too, have had Botox for a few years now and know exactly what it's supposed to. After being rushed (spending fifteen minutes max in the office) I left with what I thought was the same amount of Botox that I've always received, and had excellent results, but I'm sure it was watered down, or just not the right amount at all. The results have been minimal at best! It's very disappointing to think you're getting a good deal on something, only to find out you're really just getting ripped off. So now I have to go somewhere reputable to have it redone. It's a shame, really. These "doctors" don't realize they could be creating a great clientele base, but they're just screwing themselves trying to get in as many "specials" as they can. It something seems too good to be true, it probably it. Look elsewhere!

Excellent service! show details Excellent service!
by Michelle U. on Oct 4th, 2013

I was beyond nervous coming in the office. This was my first time of any kind of cosmetic procedure. My hands were really sweaty because I was unsure of how it will all turn out. I walked and was greeted very warmly, the doctor was extremely friendly. Some of the reviews I read gave me the impression he would be somewhat standoffish, but he was super friendly. He really went above and beyond, and really took his time to ensure I was happy. The nurse was amazing as well. I am trilled with my results. Definitely coming back here!

Don't waste your money!!! show details Don't waste your money!!!
Sep 29th, 2013

Every three months for the last three years, I have had botox/dysport done in my entire forehead. This is something I do religiously and I am very well aware of how many units will do what for my forehead. With that said, I went to Dr Z and ended up feeling as though I got ripped off. I am 32 and have few lines of my face. I even remember Dr. Z saying that he wasnt able to see the lines until I turned a certain way. After telling him what my concerns were on my forehead, he injected 60 units of dysport. He then gave me a mirror and showed me where he injected. I still remember telling him that Ive never had any other doctors inject the areas that he chose to inject. From that point on I was concerned. After a few days with absolutely no change in my forehead I started realizing that he either had no idea what he was doing or the dysport was watered down. Either way I was angry. As I said before, I get this done every three months and NEVER have I had any issue with any doctor like I had this time. I finally called there to see what could be done about this. The staff was great when I had made my initial appointment and was even more personable when I went for the appointment but that was not the case when I called and told them that the injections did nothing. All of a sudden the receptionist acted very cold. I had asked him very nicely if the doctor would be willing to do it over free of charge since the procedure did not work at all. He put me on hold but when he came back he told me that the Dr had stepped out and when he gets back he will talk to him and then get back to me. Of course I knew that was not going to happen. I didnt bother calling again because I wasnt comfortable having a Dr. work on my face when he obviously doent care about his patients. Ive never written a review before but feeling as though I got ripped off was a terrible feeling and I dont want anyone else to have to feel that way.

Sep 18th, 2013

Waste of time and money. I was hustled in and out in 5 minutes for a laser treatment. As they worked on me, they were reading the instruction manual for the laser. ...scary.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
Jun 26th, 2013

Dr. Zweiback is very caring, attentive and astute. He has diagnosed and treated me for a number of years. What I like about Dr. Zweiback is he gives you very good information and helps you make excellent, healthy choices. He is readily available by phone to answer any questions or concerns. His office is well run. Usually very little wait time. I would recommend him highly and have done so.

Best Doctor I've ever had! show details Best Doctor I've ever had!
Apr 3rd, 2012

I have had pains for over a year. In that time, I vosited about 13 doctors and the ER twice. They all told me I was fine. I began to wonder if I am crazy. Then, a nurse friend suggested Dr. Zweiback. He fidn't talk down to me from a high horse, a first. He obviously cares about me and my total health. He diagnosed the problem in less than 10 minutes and already I'm on the road to recovery. I will stay with him and his practice for life! Hands down the best MD I've ever visited.

Never Again show details Never Again
Jan 20th, 2012

It was so easy to get an appointment. That is where the good things end. Everything else was an absolute nightmare. Oh well, what do you expect from an osteopath!

Patient since 2000 show details Patient since 2000
Jan 6th, 2012

As you can see from the title, I've been a patient for a long time. His bedside manor is great and the staff is always pleasant even with multiple changes. It's great to know you have a doctor on your side when most times you just feel like a number with your insurance company. He's the best and would definitely recommend him to anyone!!

Poor diagnosis show details Poor diagnosis
Jun 9th, 2011

He orders tests then if they come up negative he just passes you along with some meds that he prescribes. He doesn't take the time to find the problem, rather scoots you along. Very poor in my opinion. He was able to diagnose me so he just told me it was in my head and that it was anxiety....therefore, unfortunately is like many other doc. just looking to make a buck.

Finally, a real doctor show details Finally, a real doctor
Feb 23rd, 2011

Dr Zweiback really took the time to listen to me and put it all together. I felt my needs were met and cared for, a rare thing in this age of medical care. He is the real thing and I am very lucky to have found him. I don't believe anyone, including any doctor is perfect, but he has the right balance!

Nov 23rd, 2009

He's a very caring Dr., takes his time to get to understands your concerns. addresses them well. And he's really easy on the eyes. Really easy...