3.0

About this doctor show details About this doctor
by Susan Davis on Jun 18th, 2014

The most worst experience I ever seen my face broke out the wait was entirely to long they couldn't find my paper work doctor tried to come on to me I will never go here again the worse experience ever

Definitely a ripoff show details Definitely a ripoff
Oct 25th, 2013

I should have listened to the person who posted and said not to waste your money. I, too, have had Botox for a few years now and know exactly what it's supposed to. After being rushed (spending fifteen minutes max in the office) I left with what I thought was the same amount of Botox that I've always received, and had excellent results, but I'm sure it was watered down, or just not the right amount at all. The results have been minimal at best! It's very disappointing to think you're getting a good deal on something, only to find out you're really just getting ripped off. So now I have to go somewhere reputable to have it redone. It's a shame, really. These "doctors" don't realize they could be creating a great clientele base, but they're just screwing themselves trying to get in as many "specials" as they can. It something seems too good to be true, it probably it. Look elsewhere!

Excellent service! show details Excellent service!
by Michelle U. on Oct 4th, 2013

I was beyond nervous coming in the office. This was my first time of any kind of cosmetic procedure. My hands were really sweaty because I was unsure of how it will all turn out. I walked and was greeted very warmly, the doctor was extremely friendly. Some of the reviews I read gave me the impression he would be somewhat standoffish, but he was super friendly. He really went above and beyond, and really took his time to ensure I was happy. The nurse was amazing as well. I am trilled with my results. Definitely coming back here!

Don't waste your money!!! show details Don't waste your money!!!
Sep 29th, 2013

Every three months for the last three years, I have had botox/dysport done in my entire forehead. This is something I do religiously and I am very well aware of how many units will do what for my forehead. With that said, I went to Dr Z and ended up feeling as though I got ripped off. I am 32 and have few lines of my face. I even remember Dr. Z saying that he wasnt able to see the lines until I turned a certain way. After telling him what my concerns were on my forehead, he injected 60 units of dysport. He then gave me a mirror and showed me where he injected. I still remember telling him that Ive never had any other doctors inject the areas that he chose to inject. From that point on I was concerned. After a few days with absolutely no change in my forehead I started realizing that he either had no idea what he was doing or the dysport was watered down. Either way I was angry. As I said before, I get this done every three months and NEVER have I had any issue with any doctor like I had this time. I finally called there to see what could be done about this. The staff was great when I had made my initial appointment and was even more personable when I went for the appointment but that was not the case when I called and told them that the injections did nothing. All of a sudden the receptionist acted very cold. I had asked him very nicely if the doctor would be willing to do it over free of charge since the procedure did not work at all. He put me on hold but when he came back he told me that the Dr had stepped out and when he gets back he will talk to him and then get back to me. Of course I knew that was not going to happen. I didnt bother calling again because I wasnt comfortable having a Dr. work on my face when he obviously doent care about his patients. Ive never written a review before but feeling as though I got ripped off was a terrible feeling and I dont want anyone else to have to feel that way.

Sep 18th, 2013

Waste of time and money. I was hustled in and out in 5 minutes for a laser treatment. As they worked on me, they were reading the instruction manual for the laser. ...scary.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
Jun 26th, 2013

Dr. Zweiback is very caring, attentive and astute. He has diagnosed and treated me for a number of years. What I like about Dr. Zweiback is he gives you very good information and helps you make excellent, healthy choices. He is readily available by phone to answer any questions or concerns. His office is well run. Usually very little wait time. I would recommend him highly and have done so.

Best Doctor I've ever had! show details Best Doctor I've ever had!
Apr 3rd, 2012

I have had pains for over a year. In that time, I vosited about 13 doctors and the ER twice. They all told me I was fine. I began to wonder if I am crazy. Then, a nurse friend suggested Dr. Zweiback. He fidn't talk down to me from a high horse, a first. He obviously cares about me and my total health. He diagnosed the problem in less than 10 minutes and already I'm on the road to recovery. I will stay with him and his practice for life! Hands down the best MD I've ever visited.

Never Again show details Never Again
Jan 20th, 2012

It was so easy to get an appointment. That is where the good things end. Everything else was an absolute nightmare. Oh well, what do you expect from an osteopath!

Patient since 2000 show details Patient since 2000
Jan 6th, 2012

As you can see from the title, I've been a patient for a long time. His bedside manor is great and the staff is always pleasant even with multiple changes. It's great to know you have a doctor on your side when most times you just feel like a number with your insurance company. He's the best and would definitely recommend him to anyone!!

Poor diagnosis show details Poor diagnosis
Jun 9th, 2011

He orders tests then if they come up negative he just passes you along with some meds that he prescribes. He doesn't take the time to find the problem, rather scoots you along. Very poor in my opinion. He was able to diagnose me so he just told me it was in my head and that it was anxiety....therefore, unfortunately is like many other doc. just looking to make a buck.

Finally, a real doctor show details Finally, a real doctor
Feb 23rd, 2011

Dr Zweiback really took the time to listen to me and put it all together. I felt my needs were met and cared for, a rare thing in this age of medical care. He is the real thing and I am very lucky to have found him. I don't believe anyone, including any doctor is perfect, but he has the right balance!

Nov 23rd, 2009

He's a very caring Dr., takes his time to get to understands your concerns. addresses them well. And he's really easy on the eyes. Really easy...