Dr. David Zylberger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Zylberger?

the best doctor for pain problems I have ever experienced.

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Doc performs teen the most complicated procedures and injections with an expertise surpassed by none. His concern for his patients and his communication skills are genuine and excel. Dr. Z deserves to be listed amongst the tri-states best physicians.

Best Pain Guy!

Posted on August 26th, 2015

I followed Dr Z to NJ when he moved from Cornell! I love him that much!

Best pain doc around

Posted on July 24th, 2015

Best doctor I've ever had. Kind, compassionate, listens to me.

CRPS Expert!

Posted on July 24th, 2015

This is the only doctor I have met that could help me with my CRPS. He is an expert in managing pain; I am so grateful!

Excellent!

Posted on July 14th, 2015

I have been taking medication for a few years. While this helped, it just wasn't enough, plus I didn't like the way it made me feel. Dr. Z offered me SCS. Seemed strange at first, but it has really helped so far! Thanks Dr!

Best Pain Specialist Around

Posted on March 13th, 2015

I will not see any other doctor for my issues. He's only one that listened.

patient

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Dr. Zylberger is, without a doubt in my mind, the BEST doctor I have ever gone to. I followed him from NYU to Weill Cornell, and if he moves out-of-state, I'll follow him there as well. Dr. Zyberger kept me from having to be moved to an 'assisted-living' facility, and keeps me from being confined to a wheelchair. He knows everything about my disability, and the best ways to treat it. His knowledge regarding the latest medications available, keeps me from the torturous and never-ending pain PNLY experienced within Dante's circles. I have already, and will continue to recommend Dr. Zylberger to everyone who needs the BEST Pain Management specialist in New York (and the entire country).

Dr Zylberger

Posted on March 5th, 2015

I've visited Dr Zylberger monthly for past 2 ½ yrs. I've received excellent care for a complicated, traumatic, painful condition. Dr Zylberger is thou ...

Patient care

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

Dr. Zylberger is a find. He's caring and willing to try all he can to ease your discomfort. Bedside manner is a 10.

Meet an exceptionally fine physician, Dr David Zylberger

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

I first met Dr. Zyberger with my arms so painful they were wrapped in towels, my neck bent to one side, and my eyes crying from the constant pain I was experiencing. After experiencing half a dozen pain services in various major NYC hospitals, I found Dr. Zylberger on the recommendation of a doctor friend. It was the best favor anyone has done for me. .Only then did my pain syndrome and injuries from previous botched surgeries and a bike- car accident begin to respond to proper treatment. I was basically abused by previous pain doctors, but only after experiencing Dr. Zylberger's manner and treatment skills did I realize this fact. His skill with a needle for nerve blocks and other palliative treatments is summed up thusly: his blocks work, and hold steady for a goodly period of time. The pain involved is minimal compared to other doc's procedures.. I've had the mediocre and worst; Zylberger is the best doctor I've ever had for my permanent RSD & causalgia and major spinal injuries. His surgical recommendations have been spot on, and his prescriptions have been appropriate 100% of the time. I'm a tough patient to handle b/c I have multiple nerve and be and vascular injuries, syndromes, and medicinal sensitivities. He's always been there, for 15 years. After downstate, sinai, columbia, I finally found him on recommendation and I've stayed with what works. He is consistently the best, most effective, and caring doctor I have ever been treated by, and Cornell is a great hospital.

Posted on July 20th, 2010

Dr David Zylberger is arrogant and egocentric, putting himself before the patient. Had a horrific experience with him pre and post-operatively. Avoid.

Worst bedside manner EVER!

Posted on November 30th, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Z for a couple years because he is excellent at refilling my morphine pump.He is very agile with his hands and knows right where to go...However he is awkward, rude, gruff, unsympathetic Doctor who likes to give short glib answers to questions and concerns I have. I dread going to my visits because he is so condescending and makes me feel so powerless. I keep coming back because he really is quite skillful when it comes to my implant and it saves me a lot of pain of other doctors who can't locate it. If you are looking for a doctor you can talk to or will arrange your care around the needs you express...Look for someone else. I don't expect a lot of hand holding or new age sensitivity from my Dr. but I do like to have an exchange that improves my level of care.